*or learn more about the loan process here.
How to apply for a Fair Go Finance personal loan
- Complete our short online loan application
- Receive an immediate conditional decision
- If conditionally approved, provide supporting documents*
- Funds will be transferred the same day as formal approval
*Supporting documents include
- Passport (Australian or New Zealand) OR Drivers licence OR Medicare card OR ATM card
- One bill (gas, electricity, telephone) OR rent receipt showing your name and address
- Bank statements (most recent 90 days) showing your name and address
- A recent payslip
- Registration documents (if buying a car/motorbike or you wish to use a vehicle you own outright)
Click here for details on how to send in your documents
Use our free service to supply your bank statements
At Fair Go Finance we have a free service available called bank.statements.com.au to help you supply your bank statements. The benefits are:
- It saves you from manually faxing or e-mailing your bank statements through.
- It’s quick and easy to use.
- We can assess your loan faster.
How does the bank statement service work?
When will the loan funds be transferred?
Your funds will be transferred directly into your account and will be available for you to withdraw within 24 hours, dependent on your financial institution.