What is a Debt Consolidation Loan?
- It is a personal loan
- It caters for applicants with good and bad credit history
- It repays many small loans so you only have one loan
- It can be the first step towards re-establishing your credit history if you have bad credit
When you apply for a personal loan with us, you get
You DON’T have to fax your loan contract back to us
Clear instructions on what documents we need
Funds transferred upon final approval
If you have any queries during the loan application process, call our customer service centre on 1300 324746 and we will help you.
Debt Consolidation Loans Australia
In Australia, debt consolidation loans are very common and assist Australians who are struggling to manage numerous small debts. Rather than continue to juggle a number of debts, a debt consolidation loan allows Aussies to “consolidate” (i.e. join them all together) and have just one loan.
Fair Go Finance’s Debt Consolidation Loan can help you if:
- You have two or more loans/credit cards/debts
- You struggle to keep on top of many different repayment dates
- You want to simplify your finances by having just one repayment
Types of Debts You Can Repay With A Debt Consolidation Loan
- Credit cards
- Store cards
- Personal loans
- Outstanding bills
- Tax debt
What is Credit Card Debt Consolidation?
Credit Card Debt Consolidation is simply a debt consolidation loan that is used specifically to pay out credit card debts. This loan works in the exact same way as a debt consolidation loan.
Here Are 4 Major Benefits of a Debt Consolidation Loan
- Your total monthly payment amount will often reduce.
- You only have to worry about one payment, rather than many different ones that fall on different days.
- You are less likely to be charged late fees.
- It protects your credit rating because your risk of default is less likely.