Am I eligible to apply for a Fair Go Finance loan?
If you answer “YES” to these questions you are eligible to apply *
- 18 years or older
- Residential Status
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Working Visa 457
- Sponsorship Visa
- Employment Status
- Earn $500+ per week
- Full Time, Part Time or Casual
- Centrelink not your only source of income
- Credit File
- Bad Credit OK*
- Good Credit OK
- Bankruptcy OK if over 12 months*
- Defaults OK*
- *These factors are considered, however they may impact your application
Incomes We Cannot Accept
- We cannot accept the following Centrelink payments: Newstart, Austudy, AB Study, Aged Pension, Maternity, or Disability Support.
- We cannot accept ‘cash in hand’ income.
Full Time/ Part Time/Casual Employment
All can be considered. Proof will be required.
Duration remaining on your contract must be longer than the loan term you apply for.
If you are Self-Employed - Click Here To Apply with one of our partners.
Employment Situations We Cannot Assist
- Maternity Leave: Please note we cannot approve a loan if you are on maternity leave or are due to go on maternity leave.
- Your Employment has been terminated.
- Your Contract is ending and you cannot evidence that it is going to be renewed.
You will need to provide the following documents
|1. Income||Current bank statements (past 90 days) plus one payslip (within last 30 days).|
|2. Identification||Drivers Licence or Medicare card. Alternatives can be provided if required.|
|3. Residential||A utility/phone bill or lease/rental agreement that confirms your residential address. (NB. If you live in a caravan or have no fixed address, you are not eligible to apply.)|